- Interactive Map
- Example Routes & Flight Times
- Pricing & Information
- Terms & Conditions
|Harare - Zambezi Valley||1hr15||1hr05||1hr05||55mins||55mins||40mins|
|Harare - Kariba||1hr15||1hr05||1hr05||55mins||55mins||40mins|
|Harare - Bumi||1hr20||1hr10||1hr10||1hr||1hr||45mins|
|Harare - Binga||1hr45||1hr25||1hr20||1hr15||1hr10||1hr|
|Harare- Victoria Falls||2hrs20||2hrs05||1hr55||1hr45||1hr40||1hr25|
|Harare - Chiredzi||1hr40||1hr25||1hr20||1hr15||1hr10||55mins|
|Harare - Mutare||1hr05||55mins||50mins||45mins||45mins||35mins|
|Bulawayo -Zambezi Valley||2hrs||1hr40||1hr30||1hr25||1hr20||1hr10|
|Bulawayo - Kariba||1hr40||1hr25||1hr20||1hr15||1hr15||1hr|
|Bulawayo - Victoria Falls||1hr35||1hr20||1hr15||1hr10||1hr10||1hr|
|Victoria Falls - Kariba||2hrs||1hr40||1hr30||1hr25||1hr20||hr10|
|Victoria Falls - Zambezi Valley||2hrs20||2hrs05||1hr55||1hr45||1hr40||1hr25|
|Victoria Falls - Chiredzi||3hrs15||2hrs40||2hrs25||2hrs15||2hrs10||1hr50|
|Harare - Johannesburg||4hrs20||3hrs35||3hrs20||3hrs05||2hrs55||2hrs30|
|Harare - Durban||6hrs**||5hrs**||4hrs30||4hrs15*||4hrs||3hrs30|
|Harare - Kruger||3hrs45||3hrs05||2hrs50||2hrs40||2hrs30||2hrs10|
|Harare - Sun City||4hrs10||3hrs25||3hrs05||2hrs55||2hrs45||2hrs20|
|Harare - Maputo||4hrs||3hrs20||3hrs||2hrs50||2hrs40||2hrs20|
|Harare - Vilankulos||3hrs||2hrs25||2hrs15||2hrs10||2hrs05||1hr45|
|Harare - Beira||2hrs05||1hr40||1hr30||1hr25||1hr20||1hr10|
|Harare - Pemba||5hrs05**||4hrs20||3hrs50||3hrs40||3hrs30||2hrs55|
|Harare - Lilongwe||2hrs30||2hrs05||1hr55||1hr45||1hr40||1hr45|
|Harare - Dar es Salaam||7hrs**||6hrs**||5hrs10*||4hrs50**||4hrs30**||3hrs50|
|Harare - Lusaka||1hr50||1hr30||1hr25||1hr20||1hr20||1hr05|
|Harare - Lubumbashi||3hrs40||3hrs||2hrs45||2hrs35||2hrs30||2hrs05|
|Harare - Windhoek||7hrs**||6hrs**||5hrs20||5hrs**||4hrs40**||4hrs|
|Harare - Maun||3hrs45||3hrs05||2hrs50||2hrs40||2hrs30||2hrs10|
|Harare - Gabarone||4hrs10||3hrs25||3hrs05||2hrs55||2hrs45||2hrs20|
* Flight will require fuel stop if full pax
** Flight will require fuel stop due to large distance
|DAR ES SALAAM||-6.5232||39.1207||DAR|
Rates in the following table are per Person one way as per the routing shown. Rates valid 15/01/2012 - 14/01/2013
Depending on your routing we will utilise a number of reputable Aircraft Charter companies. The applicable Terms & Conditions for the various operators are listed below:
Charter subject to:
- Based at Charles Prince Airport, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Operating costs such as fuel, landing fees, taxes, etc.
- Aircraft and pilot availability at time of confirmation
- Availability of aviation fuel in destinations outside Zimbabwe
- Flight clearance and permits being issued
- Confirmation of full payment 24 hours prior to date of charter
- Payment required in full before departure, we only accept USD cash or bank transfer.
- Cancellation Fees
- 25% of the quoted amount, 48 hours in advance
- 50% of the quoted amount, 24 hours in advance
- 100% of the quoted amount, 12 hours in advance
Charter Quote includes:
- Snacks and beverages for the flight
- Landing, parking & air navigation fees
- Aircraft & crew fees
- Passenger & baggage handling
Charter Quote excludes:
- Any costs which may occur as a result of having to divert due to bad weather, bad runway conditions or for any other reasons which may affect the safety of the aircraft & its occupants
- Costs incurred as a result of unforeseen mechanical problems
- Costs which may occur as a result of the client changing the scheduled route
- After hours fees
- Any special handling requirements
- Passenger departure tax (Local departure $10.00pp and International Departure $35.00pp)
Confirmation of bookings should be made in writing or by phone with a minimum of 24 hours notice for local flights, and 72 hours notice for international flights.
- Based at Harare International Airport)
- All Rates as per rates schedule found on the Pricing & Information page.
- Routings and departure times from Lodges may vary day to day depending on actual lodge and guest requirements & landing conditions.
- Lodge Hop times subject to change without notice.
- Minimum 2 guests
- Rates include Sales Tax and Passenger Taxes
- Prices subject to change and Fuel levy may be applicable
- Aircraft, aircrew, maintenance and insurance
- Landing and parking fees
- Fuel surcharges
- Passenger departure tax & Visa fees, which guests would be required to settle direct to Customs/Immigration on the day of departure.
Terms & Conditons:
- The flight is subject to the relevant flight clearance/s being obtained and shall operate during daylight between (06h30 - 18h00), unless the destination airport is fully equipped with night landing facilities.
- The flight is strictly subject to runway conditions and serviceability. In the event that the destination airport is unsuitable for our aircraft to land at or take off for any reason, we will divert to the nearest alternative airstrip.
- Sefofane Air Charters accepts no responsibility for any delays or diversions caused due to unforeseen circumstances (mechanical breakdowns, adverse weather, air traffic control or any other cause). However, we will endeavour to rectify the situation to the best of our ability.
- This quotation is subject to availability on the date of confirmation.
- Sefofane Air Charters reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees:
- 25% of total quote amount if cancelled within 7 days prior to departure
- 50% of total quote amount if cancelled within 48 hours prior to departure
- 100% of total quote amount if cancelled within 24 hours prior to departure
- This quote is subject to change, due to any increases in costs and will have to be revised closer to the date of departure unless full payment is made on receiving initial quote.
- Personal baggage shall be limited to a maximum of 12kgs per person (small, soft bags only) including hand luggage. Excess baggage will only be permitted if approved and arranged with Flight Operations prior to the flight.
- If Pilot is required to overnight, the client will be responsible for his meals, accommodation and transport to and from the airstrip.
- All payments for flights to be done 2 weeks prior to date of travel.
- Operator based at Victoria Falls airport, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.