Baobab is a beautiful 72ft cruiser with 4 tastefully furnished en-suite cabins. She is tastefully furnished and decorated.
- CREW: 3 crew comprising Captain, chef and deckhand
- MAX PAX: 12
- CABINS: 4 cabins (2 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x twin bunk) All en-suite
- TOILETS: 4
- SHOWERS: 4
- AIR CONDITIONING The lounge and all 4 cabins are air conditioned. Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- GENERATOR 25kva with 220 V power supply to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS square plug points only, clients will need to bring adaptors if necessary
- BRAAIS - Charcoal braai on board
- CHILD FRIENDLY: Yes
- SWIMMING POOL No
- TENDER BOATS: 1 x Pontoon - 8 Pax and 1 x Velocity with 85hp - 5 Pax Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Marineland
- VEHICLE PARKING: Guarded parking provided at $5 per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Dishwashing liquid, toilet paper
- Personal Toiletries
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Bath and Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fuel Requirement: Not included, approximately 110 litres of diesel per day on diesel and +/-20 litres of petrol for the tenderboats per day.
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF2108
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 72ft (21.95m)
Engine: 2 x 4 Cylinder Volvo Turbo Charge
Extra FacilitiesFully equipped kitchen State of the art Technics sound system, TV, DVD and CD player as well as a tape deck Carpeted and air conditioned saloon and dining area, beautifully furnished and fitted
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games