Big Daddy Houseboat
Big Daddy Houseboat
Bid Daddy is a five star air conditioned pontoon boat.
- CREW: 3 crew comprising Captain, chef and deckhand
- MAX PAX: 20
- CRUISING SPEED: 7 to 8 knots, max 10 knots
- CABINS: 4 cabins (1 x double, 3 x twin singles - all ensuite)
- AIR CONDITIONED Fully air conditioned, the generator can run all night but at an extra fuel cost to the client. There is an invertor system to run fans.
- TOILETS: 6 in total
- SHOWERS: 6 in total
- GENERATOR with 220 V power supply to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS are square so clients to bring adaptors if necessary.
- COLD SPACE: Ample
- BAR - fully equipped bar
- TV - DSTV available.
- SPLASH POOL on board
- ENTERTAINMENT: CD and IPod docking station (guests to provide own IPod) TV and Decoder in downstairs saloon.
- BRAAIS - Gas braai on board, but client can supply their own Weber and Charcoal if they would prefer.
- CHILD FRIENDLY: Yes
- TENDER BOATS: 1 x Skimmer Pontoon and 1 x Speed boat Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Marineland. Parking is $5 per night per vehicle and it is safe and guarded.
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 11:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Bath Towels
- Cutlery and crockery
- Toilet Paper, Serviettes, Bathroom Soap, Liquid Dishwasher Soap
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 639
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 33ft (10.06m)
Engine: 2 x Cummins 190Hp Engines
Mooring: Marineland Harbour
Extra FacilitiesTV and DSTV decoder with operational card Bar complete with bar fridges and 1 freezer Sunloungers, dining table and chairs. Ipod Docking station and fitted speakers
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
We are safely back in Lusaka and I wanted to thank you so very much for all your help in organising a wonderful and memorable trip!
From Seki the transfer driver to Nyasha the supply man to the smiling crew of Big Daddy - you chose the best! So lovely!
We all had a spectacular time and put on a few KG's with the great cooking and super food.
All the best and we will be back!
Ferina (and the family) and Nadia & hers ...
We are back in Nairobi and in the office :(
I just wanted to thank you so very much for all your organisation and for making our holiday so very special. I’m certain we will be back! :)
Take care and thanks again it was fabulous.