Bizzy Lizzie Houseboat
Bizzy Lizzie Houseboat
Bizzy Lizzie is a 40ft Dolphin cruiser. She can take up to 8 passengers but 6 for comfort. There is a big double cabin with 2 twin beds on the lower deck and extra bedding in the dining area. Perfect for the smaller group of people.
- CREW: 2 crew comprising Captain, chef/deckhand
- MAX PAX: 8 but 6 for comfort
- CRUISING SPEED: 8 to 10 knots
- CABINS: 1 double with twin beds, large dining area which can also convert into double bed
- TOILETS: 1
- SHOWERS: 1
- AIR CONDITIONING: No
- POWER SUPPLY Solar Powered with a back up generator
- PLUG POINTS are square so clients to bring adaptors if necessary.
- KITCHEN fully equipped
- COLD SPACE Fridge and freezer in kitchen with a cold box upstairs. Clients to bring own cooler box to go with them fishing and on game drives.
- BRAAIS - Charcoal braai on board
- CHILD FRIENDLY: preferrably children 6 years and older
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- TENDER BOATS: 1 boat with a 60Hp motor, a second one can be arranged at an extra cost Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Lake Safaris
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Cleaning Materials, Dishwashing Soap, Toilet Paper, Bathroom Soap and Personal Toiletries
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Bath and Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF1202
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 40ft (12.19m)
Engine: Mercedes Diesel Engine
Mooring: Lake Safaris
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
"A clean, comfortable and deluxe Dolphin, the Bizzy Lizzie was ideal for our family holiday. We had a wonderful African adventure on board, enjoying island wildlife and the mighty "Tiger" fishing on Lake Kariba. The crew on board possessed extensive knowledge of local history and birdlife and catered to all our culinary needs."
Gary Cull, United Kingdom 2013