Domba is a well maintained and comfortable cruiser with plenty of room for the 6 to 8 passenger group having three en suite cabins; two with a three quarter size bed in each, and the third having two single bunks. There is an extra bathroom on the lower deck and all cabins are equipped with 12 volt fans. There is a splash pool at the rear of the vessel, a spacious covered top deck and sun deck on the bow.
- CABINS: 3 - 2 x double cabins en suite (shower, toilet, basin), 1 x Twin Cabin en suite
- MAX PAX: 8 (6 for comfort)
- CRUISING SPEED: 12 knots
- TOILETS: 4 in total
- SHOWERS: 4 in total
- AIR CONDITIONING: No
- FANS: 12V fans and reading lights in all cabins
- KITCHEN: Fitted kitchen with ample cold space contained within the wheelhouse
- COLD SPACE: 3 deep freezers, 1 bar fridge, 2 cold boxes
- GENERATOR: 5kva generator to run all the electrical appliances, 220V
- PLUG POINTS: Round and square plug points on board
- SPLASH POOL: Yes
- TENDER BOAT: 1 x speedboat type tender (115hp outboard) for fishing and game viewing Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- CREW: 2 (Captain, chef/deck hand)
- CHILD FRIENDLY: No
- BRAAI: No facilities
- MOORING: Marineland Harbour
- VEHICLE PARKING: Guarded parking provided at $5 per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- 15% VAT and 2% Tourism Levy
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats, two stroke oil and generator
- All meals and drinks
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- Fishing requirements i.e rods, bait and tackle packs
- Cleaning materials, Dishwashing Soap and toilet paper
- Bathroom Soap & Personal Toiletries
- Bath towels (Swimming Towels are provided on this boat)
- First aid kit
Recommended Charter Routes
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 1338
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 55ft (16.76m)
Engine: 1 x TURBOCHARGED, 4 CYL. VOLVO PENTA MARINE DIESEL
Mooring: Marineland harbour
Extra FacilitiesBraai on board.
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Really good to hear from you. We had an absolutely amazing trip on the houseboat. The crew were really good and they made our experience so special (and it helped that we caught so many fish).
The boat really did meet our expectations and overall we had a great experience. I would definitely recommend this boat with its crew again.
Thank you again for all your help in organizing it. And we will definitely like to do it again in the near further.