Golden Mariner Houseboat
Golden Mariner Houseboat
The Golden Mariner is a spacious, recently renovated 75ft Monohull Houseboat that offers accomodation for 16 guests. She has 4 cabins, spacious lounge, bar and dining area. Some of the extra facilities include TV with DSTV.
- CREW: 3 crew comprising Captain, chef and deckhand
- MAX PAX: 16
- CRUISING SPEED: 8 knots
- CABINS: 4 cabins
- TOILETS: 2
- SHOWERS: 2
- AIR CONDITIONED: No
- GENERATOR with 220 V power supply from a 14kva Kohler to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS square with round adaptors
- COLD SPACE - Ample
- SPLASH POOL - on top deck
- BRAAI On board
- TV with DSTV and SATELITE TRACKING Full DSTV Bouquet Provided
- SAFE - Combination lock
- CHILD FRIENDLY Yes
- TENDER BOATS: 1 x Pontoon, 8 - 12 pax, 1 x 18ft Calpyso 90hp motor Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Andora Harbour.
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Toilet Paper, cleaning materials and Ice (provided the boat is not on a back to back charter)
- Cutlery and crockery
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Bath and Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF683
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 75ft (22.86m)
Engine: 2 x CAT V8 Mariner Engines
Mooring: Marineland Harbour
Extra FacilitiesFull DSTV Bouquet Provided
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Thanks for your lovely email, it was awesome as always and the crew are always up to the task and never dissapoint.
I have no doubt that we will be back again.
Thank you very much.
Thanks for that boat you chose for us, and thanks your advise.
Thanks for your mail, apologies for late response, we have been travelling to the Falls and other places around Zim J Golden Mariner was a great boat, thanks very much. Probably the best one we have used so far, we had an amazing time which will be remembered for sure!
Many thanks and take care
Thanks for your mail, we certainly did have a wonderful time and the crew were amazing, no dissapointments and everything we could have wished for. Chris made unbelievable food for us and the whole crew is a great asset to the boat.
Thanks a million and I am hope to be on GM again in the near future.
We had a fantastic time on the golden mariner, it's a lovely boat! We made one comment on the card provided in the boat. The kids absolutely loved the little pool and spent hours in it, safe from the sun due to the provided awning.
We will definitely be looking to book her again the future!
Thank you for finding and booking her for us.
We were very impressed with the Golden Mariner and all the crew. Chris the chef was outstanding, and both Previous the deck hand and Shake man the captain were very polite, helpful and accommodating.
We will definitely be booking our next trip on the Golden Mariner, and will definitely make it our first choice of houseboats.