A new luxury 60 foot steel monohull Kamba houseboat available in early 2020. Very reasonable rates for local and international clients. Prices on application.
- CREW: 4 crew comprising Captain, chef and 2 deckhands (for more than 8 guests) (Captain and Chef are First Aid trained)
- MAX PAX: 10
- CRUISING SPEED: 7 knots
- CABINS: 4 cabins (2 x double - en suite, 1 x 2 double beds - en suite, 1 x 2 single bunks with seperate shower and toilet)
- EXTRA BEDDING ON TOP DECK - only 6 mosquito nets, but more available on request.
- AIR CONDITIONED: Throughout including the Kitchen, Lounge and Dining Room
- TOILETS: 4 in total
- SHOWERS: 4 in total
- GENERATOR Solar Panels and back up 36KVA Generator
- PLUG POINTS are square so clients to bring adaptors if necessary.
- COLD SPACE Ample and an Ice Machine on board
- JACUZZI on upper deck
- UPPER DECK has braai area and extra cooking space for breakfast and snacks.
- MUSIC SYSTEM: bring your own USB devices to play your music
- FITTED KITCHEN with microwave and water purification system
- BRAAIS - Charcoal braai on board
- CHILD FRIENDLY: Yes
- TENDER BOATS: 2 x speed boats with 115hp and 150hp motors Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Currently moored at Marineland. Parking is $5 per night per vehicle and it is safe and guarded.
- BOARDING: 2:00pm and disembarking at 12:00pm (Unless otherwise arranged)
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats and generator
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Cleaning Materials, Dishwashing Soap, Toilet Paper and Bathroom Soap
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Ice (but there is an ice machine on board)
- Bath and Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
FUEL CONSUMPTION GUIDELINES
Main engines: 150lts per day for trip from Marineland to Gordon's Bay for example which takes 3 hours approxmately
Big generator: 4.5 litres per hour
Tender boat – work on 25 litres per day
Harbour to Antelope / Zebra Islands 1 – 1.5 hours
Harbour to Palm Bay 3 – 3.5 hours
Harbour to Elephant Point 4.5 hours
Harbour to Ume 5 – 6 hours
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF1335
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 60ft (18.29m)
Engine: 2 x Caterpillar V8 Engines x 210HP each
Extra FacilitiesWater Purification System
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games