Lady Rue Houseboat
Lady Rue Houseboat
Lady Rue is a well maintained and comfortable cruiser with plenty of room for the 6 to 8 passenger groups. Lady Rue has three cabins, two with double beds, and the other cabin has single bunks. The main cabin has an en-suite bathroom, toilet and wash basin, whilst the other two cabins share a shower, toilet and wash basin. There are 12 volt fans in the cabins, and each bunk has a reading light. On the main deck is the wheelhouse which has a well equipped galley. On the middeck is dining area with a fold-out table and couch fitted.
- CREW: 2 crew comprising Captain, chef/deckhand
- MAX PAX: 8
- CRUISING SPEED: 12 knots
- CABINS: 3 cabins (2 x double main en suite and 1 x Single Bunk)
- AIR CONDITIONED Lounge and Cabins are air conditioned Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- TOILETS: 2 in total
- SHOWERS: 2 in total
- GENERATOR 13kva with 220 V power supply to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS are square so clients to bring adaptors if necessary.
- BRAAI - Charcoal braai on board
- CHILD FRIENDLY: preferrably children 6 years and older
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- TENDER BOATS: 1 x boat with 115hp motor Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Marineland
- VEHICLE PARKING: Guarded parking provided at $5 per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 11:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Cleaning materials, dishwashing soap, toilet paper, bathroom soap and personal toiletries
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Bath and Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 2666
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 15ft (4.57m)
Engine: 2 x 6 Cylinder Cummins
Mooring: Marineland Harbour
Extra FacilitiesTop deck is covered and furnished with garden furniture. There are 3 seat-cum bunk lockers on the top deck. Charcoal Braai on board.
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
I will soon do another booking, I enjoyed Lady Rue.
All was well . We really enjoyed beyond our expectations. The crew was more than good . Thumps up.