Matusadona, recently renovated 5 Star Cruiser. She is a beautiful 3 double cabin ensuite luxury Cruiser just waiting to take you out on that special trip.
- CREW: 3 crew comprising Captain, chef and 1 deckhand
- MAX PAX: 6
- CABINS: 3 cabins (3 x Queen - en suite) Amenities include: Air Con, Table Top Fan, Hairdryer, Safe, Insect Repellant, Standard Bathroom amenities, Mosquito Proofed Portholes so windows can be opened at night.
- AIR CONDITIONED: All Cabins air conditioned. Once Generator is off there are Table Top Fans. Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- TOILETS: 3
- SHOWERS: 3
- GENERATOR 2 Generators - 1 x 10KVA and 1 x 25KVA
- PLUG POINTS Square 3 pin UK Power Sockets, Clients to bring adapters if necessary.
- COLD SPACE 2 Fridge Freezers
- JACUZZI on upper deck with sun loungers
- UPPER DECK boasts 360 degree view of lake and is partially covered
- MUSIC SYSTEM: Ipod docking station, TV, DVD player on board. Clients to bring own Ipod and DVD's. NO SATELITE TV
- DINING: Al Fresco Dining Area and an Indoor Saloon, 6 Seater dining table.
- FITTED KITCHEN with ample Cold Space
- CHILD FRIENDLY: Strictly children 6 years and older - No Exceptions
- TENDER BOATS: 1 x Pontoon Type Tender, 1 x SpeedBoat Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Currently moored at Marineland. Parking is $5 per night per vehicle and it is safe and guarded.
- BOARDING: Boarding - 08.00 to 13.00 Disembarking 10.00 to 14.00.
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- Cleaning Materials, Dishwashing Soap, Toilet Paper and Bathroom Soap
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats and generator
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Bath and Swimming towels
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF2682
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 28ft (8.53m)
Engine: 2 x 420HP Caterpillar Turbo Diesel Engines
Mooring: Marineland Harbour
Extra FacilitiesRecently overhauled engines
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games