Mirabel Houseboat is a top of the range Monohull Cruiser. Beautifully finished off with pine panelling and carpets throughout. Beautiful and sleek, spacious and comfortable, fully air conditioned with finishing's and furnishings fit for the Corporate and Executive client and those who seek the ultimate experience in upmarket houseboat holidays.
- CREW: 3 crew comprising Captain, chef and deckhand
- MAX PAX: 12, (6 comfortably in the Cabins)
- CRUISING SPEED: 6-7 knots
- CABINS: 3 cabins (1 x double en suite, 2 x Twin Bunks)
- AIR CONDITIONING: Yes Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- TOILETS: 3
- SHOWERS: 2
- GENERATOR 25kva generator to run all electrical appliances & an Invertor
- PLUG POINTS are round, but there are adaptors for those with square plugs.
- BAR - fully equipped and with an ice machine on Top Deck
- SAFE - in all cabins
- POOL Jacuzzi on upper deck
- ENTERTAINMENT: Full DSTV in saloon / dining room on Mid Deck.
- BRAAIS - Gas braai on board
- CHILD FRIENDLY: preferrably children 4 years and older
- TENDER BOATS: 1 x pontoon and 1 x Volvo Speedboat Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Marineland
- PARKING: Guarded parking available, $5 per night for cars and $3 per night for trailers
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 11:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Cleaning materials, dishwashing soap, toilet paper, bathroom soap and personal toiletries
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Bath and Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: tba
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 45ft (13.72m)
Engine: Twin Perkins
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games