Mtepatepa is a comfortable mono hull type houseboat. She has 3 cabins. Two of the cabins have double beds and the third cabin, 2 bunk beds (4 x singles). There is a shower next to the 3 cabins and 2 toilets on main deck. As well as a shower on the outer lower platform. New gas geysers have been installed on both showers. Each cabin has fitted cupboards and is fully equipped with bedding & fans.
- CREW 3 crew comprising Captain, chef and deckhand
- MAX PAX 12 comfortably,
- CRUISING SPEED 9 knots
- FUEL Dry Boat only
- CABINS 3 cabins - 2 double and 1 with 2 bunk beds (4 single beds)
- STAIRS to the top deck have a hand rail and are very secure
- AIR CONDITIONING: Cabins have fans and lounge/dining room has Air Con. Please Note: During the hot months the Aircons will now run from 10pm to 6am and 2 hrs during lunch time.
- TOILETS 2 toilets
- SHOWERS 2 showers
- POWER 220V power supply when generator is on. 7kva Generator on board.
- PLUG POINTS Clients are asked to bring their own adaptors both round and square
- FULLY EQUIPPED GALLEY with ample refrigeration
- POOL Jacuzzi
- CHILD FRIENDLY Yes
- BRAAI wood/charcoal braai on board
- TENDER BOATS 1 x 12 ft pontoon and 1 small sports boat. Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING TBA
- BOARDING strictly 12pm and Disembarkment by 9.30am.
- VEHICLE PARKING There is guarded parking at $5 per night per vehicle
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All linen, bath towels and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats and generator
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Toilet Paper, Bathroom Soap, Air Freshener and Dishwashing Soap
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Mosquito Repellant (Please supply lotion and not spray)
- Swimming towels
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: tba
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 55ft (16.76m)
Engine: 2 x 4 Cylinder Perkins Diesel
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games