Nyati is a spacious, well maintained pontoon houseboat with extremely comfortable furnishings, top deck Jacuzzi and a capacity for 14 passengers.
- MAX PAX 14
- CREW 3 (Captain, Chef & Deck hand)
- CRUISING SPEED 5-6 knots
- CABINS 4 (1 double cabin, 1 twin cabin & 2 cabins with 2 sets of bunks in each (four beds per cabin))
- EXTRA SLEEPING 8 couch type beds available for those wishing to sleep on top deck
- AIR CONDITIONED No
- SHOWERS 3
- TOILETS 4
- TOP DECK Large top deck with comfortable furniture
- POOL Jacuzzi type pool on top deck
- BAR Bar and exercise bicycle
- COLD SPACE 3 deep freezers
- CHILD FRIENDLY Yes
- POWER SUPPLY Small generator and Invertor to run all the electrical appliances on board
- PLUG POINTS Square plugs on board, clients need to bring their own adaptors
- TENDER BOATS 2 Tender boats - 1 x mini pontoon tender boat (capacity for 8-10 passengers) and 1 x Bumi Hull Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- BOARDING 12:00pm and disembarking 10:00am
- MOORING at Marineland harbour.
- VEHICLE PARKING: Guarded parking provided at $5 per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- All meals, drinks, condiments, toilet paper, serviettes, washing liquid, soap and toiletries etc.
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Ice (recommended 4 blocks per day during winter and 5 blocks per day in the summer months)
- Swimming towels
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
- Crew gratuities
- VAT and Levy
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 823
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 90ft (27.43m)
Engine: 1 x 120hp Cummins inboard
Mooring: Marineland harbour
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Hi Maureen - thank you for the most wonderful 7 days on Nyati! We had a fantastic time! As per our previous discussions plse let me know if Nyati is available for the Tiger Tournament in Oct - I think its the beginning of Oct?