OB Joyful Houseboat
OB Joyful Houseboat
- CREW: 4 crew comprising Captain, chef, deckhand and cabin attendant
- MAX PAX: 12 comfortably, but can be increased to 14 for special circumstances only. Should you increase to 14 then the rate will be increased by $30 per day to cover the extra crew member.
- CABINS: 4 cabins (2 x twin ensuite downstairs, 2 x twin non-ensuite upstairs, but have hand basins in each and a separate bathroom to share on upper deck) Please note the twin beds cannot be pushed together. There is space for 6 extra sleepers upstairs.
- AIR CON: All cabins and lounge and dining area are air conditioned. Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- TOILETS: 3
- SHOWERS: 3 (+ 1 x cold)
- GENERATOR with 220 V power supply to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS are square so clients to bring adaptors if necessary. There is also a cigarette lighter in the bar where phones and camera batteries can be charged.
- BAR - fully equipped
- JACUZZI on upper deck
- BRAAIS - Wood/Charcoal braai on board that will be taken onto shore when needed. Charcoal to be supplied by client unless on a catered charter.
- LAUNDRY - Washing and Ironing of clothes can be done at $5 per load which is payable to the Chef before washing is done. Washing powder, soap and fabric softener to be supplied by Client.
- CHILD FRIENDLY: preferrably children 4 years and older
- TENDER BOATS: 3 Tenders, 2 x speed boats and 1 x Pontoon (There is a 4th tender available at $80 per day which does include its own driver).
- LIFE JACKETS: available and stored on the Houseboat
- Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Kariba Breezes
- PARKING: For cars is $2 per night per car.
- BOARDING: 11:00am and disembarking at 9:30am. If a Back to Back, boarding at 12 noon and disembarking at 9am.
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Bath and hand towels (Swimming Towels are to be supplied by clients)
- Cutlery and crockery
- Cleaning Materials, ie dishwashing liquid, bin bags, toilet rolls, air freshener, dish cloths
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Personal toiletries - bath soap, body wash, shampoo etc
- Fishing equipment and bait (Fishing Rods and Reels for Hire and Tackle Packs for Sale)
- Ice - to be ordered from Kariba Breezes Harbour only.
- Charcoal - to be supplied by Client
- Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF225
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 70ft (21.34m)
Mooring: Kariba Breezes
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games