P-10 is one of the top boats on Lake Kariba, she is a luxury 5 star Cruiser that can take up to 24 passengers but 16 for comfort. There are 5 cabins of which 1 Double is en-suite and the other 4 Doubles have a basin and shower + a single bunk. There are 4 additional bathrooms. P-10 is a very spacious, child friendly and well maintained boat.
- CREW: 4 crew comprising Captain, chef and 2 deckhands
- CRUISING SPEED: 10 knots
- MAX PAX: 24 (Cabin Capacity for 14 guests)
- CABINS: 5 cabins (1 Double Cabin en-suite (toilet, h/basin/ shower), 4 Double Cabins (h/basin & shower) + single bunk that folds out over the double bed)
- AIR CONDITIONING: Yes Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- EXTRA SLEEPING 5 double couches which convert into 10 single bunk beds, Back deck has 2 bunk beds & table with 8 chairs, 12 single mattresses,
- TOILETS: 6
- SHOWERS: 7
- POWER SUPPLY 17kva generator with 220 V power supply to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS Square plug points, clients will need to bring adaptors if necessary.
- BAR - Salon with bar, cd player and ipod docking station
- DINING AREA 16 seater breakfast room - middle deck and Top deck has dining area seating 20 people, 3 loungers for sunbathing, 3 bedding lockers doubling as seating
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN + gas braai with skottle braai and firebrick grill
- SPLASH POOL 9 seater jacuzzi with retractable awning
- CHILD FRIENDLY: Yes
- TENDER BOATS: 2 x 12 seater catamaran Tender boats 60hp motors - Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Currently moored at Nesango Safaris - Directions:
- From Total Service Station, take next Left Turn
- Go down Hill and take the 2nd Left Turn
- The road will turn sharpley to the Right, turn into Mhwembwe Close
- There is a Billboard with Company Names
- Drive till the end of the Close to Nesango Safaris.
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Bathroom Soap and Toilet Paper
- Cleaning Materials and Dishwashing Soap
- Cutlery and crockery
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Bath and Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KA547
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 83ft (25.30m)
Engine: Cummins N855M main drive engine
Mooring: Skimmer Andora
Extra FacilitiesAn extra 17 KVA 3 phase super silent generator. P-TEN can travel as far as the Ume on a 3 night charter If you would like to go as far as the Ruzi, please advise as a surcharge maybe levied
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
So sorry this has taken so long to reply to, we back in the uk now trying to get into the swing of things.
P-Ten was a wonderful boat, everyone who joined us on the trip commented on what a beautiful trip it was. The crew were excellent, they were friendly as well as hard working. We will definitely recommend P-Ten to family and friends and we look forward to another trip in the near future.
Thank you to yourself too as we found communicating with you quick and efficient.
P-Ten delivered above expectation!!
The staff and food were great and we thoroughly enjoyed the few day.
We will be back.
We had a lovely break. Too short. We will surely do this again. Superb boat and staff.