Par Excellence Houseboat
Par Excellence Houseboat
Par Excellence ranks among the most exclusive, fully air conditioned boats on the Lake and caters for that special client with sheer luxury in mind. The vessel accommodates 8 guests comfortably in 4 en suite cabins, and the top deck bar, Jacuzzi and sundeck never fail to impress. Join one of the most experienced crew on the lake and let them show you the sights and sounds of Lake Kariba.
- MAX PAX 8
- CRUISING SPEED 9-10 knots
- CREW 3 (Captain, Chef & Deck Hand)
- CABINS 4 (2 double cabins en suite and 2 twin cabins en suite)
- AIR CONDITIONING Lounge and Cabins Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- ENTERTAINMENT AREA Exquisite lounge and dining area with TV, Video and CD player
- KITCHEN Fully equipped galley
- COLD SPACE 2 x freezers and 1 cold box
- TOP DECK Luxurious top deck
- BAR with Ice maker machine
- POOL Jacuzzi on top deck
- CHILD FRIENDLY children 6 years and above recommended
- BRAAI Charcoal braai (please supply own charcoal)
- POWER SUPPLY 220V and 12V
- PLUG POINTS There are square plugs, adaptors need to be supplied by the clients
- TENDER BOAT 1 x Pontoon with twin motors to seat 8-10 pax for fishing and game viewing Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORED at Marineland Harbour. Guarded Parking at $5 per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night.
- BOARDING 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
PLEASE NOTE: GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO BOARD PAR EXCELLENCE NO LATER THAN 14 00 PM ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHARTER. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE ON TIME AS THIS RULE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED BY THE OWNERS.
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All linen, bath towels and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- All fuel and outboard oil (the main vessel, tender boats and generators will be full before departure- on return to harbour at the end of the trip you will be required to re-fuel these and settle in USD cash at that time)
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Toilet paper, washing liquid and soap
- Charcoal if required
- Swimming towels
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KA 2056
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 85ft (25.91m)
Engine: 2 x Caterpillar V8 Engines, 225hp each
Mooring: Marineland harbour
Extra FacilitiesIce maker, TV, DVD, Stereo and piped music throughout the vessel.
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Season's greetings to you. I hope you and yours had a happy and peaceful Christmas.
Just a quick note to thank you for arranging our recent houseboat hire. We had a great time in spite of the scotching heat, which I should add, we asked for!
It was a real pleasure working with you and I'm sure we will have the same pleasure in future.
Best wishes and regards
Wanted to thank you for your wonderful service in organizing out houseboat Trip didn’t realize you are harare based. From my whole crew we had a great time and your crew was excellent and we hope to be back in the near future.
Many thanks for your email.
We had an absolutely fantastic time on the boat – the crew were great (very attentive, helpful at all times and couldn’t do enough for us), we relaxed and got to see all that we expected. I got some amazing photos (which for me is number one), had great viewing experiences and the trip to Changa was a bonus and well worth it (they treated the birthday girl like a queen, which was totally unexpected). All in all, we did very well and I thank you for all the hard work and planning that you did.
On the commentary side, the food was good but the feeling was that some of the vegetables could have been fresher, although the crew did an excellent job in preparing it.
All the best to you.
back in Germany. I would like to thank you very much for the perfect organisation of our stay on the boat at Kariba. It was once again a wonderful time. The crew where not only professional in their job but very helpful, friendly, hospitable as well and made our stay so enjoyable. The way they presented all meals made us feel being in a first class restaurant!!
The boat was in an excellent condition, clean and luxurious.
Once again Maureen, thank you very much for you kind assistance, service and support.
With best regards from rainy Germany
I just wanted to say a very big Thank You for putting our trip together
From start to finish everything worked like clock work and what an amazing time we had
The par excellence boat was fantastic and all the crew were outstanding
Many Thanks for all your organising
Just thought I’d write to you to say thank you for organising Par Excellence for us all. What a fantastic boat! Loved every minute of the weekend and the crew were just wonderful! The catering was incredible and what a pleasure not having to worry about a thing! Definitely be back as soon as we can! Thanks again - Pam
Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!
We had an absolutely amazing time and loved every minute of it! It was everything and more than we expected. The crew was and is outstanding!! Please thank them again for everything … we will definitely be going back in the near future.
Thanks again and God bless!