- MAX PAX: 14 guests.
- CREW: 3 (Captain, Cook & Deck Hand)
- CRUISING SPEED: 12 knots
- CABINS: 2 double Bed cabins, 2 Twin bed cabin,Mattresses & Mosquito Nets provided for guests who wish to sleep on the top deck.
- LINEN: All linen provided, Swimming Towels are not provided
- TOILETS: 2
- SHOWERS: 2
- AIR CONDITIONING: No
- MIST SPRAY on top deck
- FANS & INVERTOR: 24 Hr Lights and Fans from Battery/Inverter System
- BRAAI: Gas Braai on top deck and gas is supplied.
- DRINKING WATER: Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped kitchen with generator run chest freezer, refridgerator and gas oven
- GENERATOR: to run all appliances.
- POOL: Splash pool on board with a shade frame.
- CHILD FRIENDLY: Preferrably children over the age of 4 years old.
- All linen, cutlery, crockery, glassware & kitchen utensils provided.
- BOARDING: Board 12:00 noon, Disembark: 10:30am
- HARBOUR: Kariba Houseboats Harbour (Harbour View Cafe)
- TENDER BOAT: 2 x Pontoon Boats, one with a 9HP and the other with a 25HP motor available for fishing and game viewing. Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- All cleaning materials which include, Dish washing liquid, Handy Andy and Toilet Cleaner
- Toilet Paper and Guest Soap
- All fuel and outboard oil (the main vessel, tender boats and generators will be full before departure- on return to harbour at the end of the trip you will be required to re-fuel these and settle in USD cash at that time)
- Fuel consumption is approximately 75 litres per night for the main vessel and 20 litres per tender per night
- All meals, drinks, condiments, serviettes, and personal toiletries etc.
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Ice (recommended 4 blocks per day during winter and 5 blocks per day in the summer months)
- Swimming towels
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
- Crew gratuities
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF2035
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 20ft (6.10m)
Mooring: Breezes harbour
Extra FacilitiesWater purifier, Cooling mist system.
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
We had an amazing time on the boat, every thing went smoothly and we were well looked after. We are looking forward to going again.
We got back yesterday after our houseboat trip...all feeling a bit down that we couldn't extend our stay! We had the most wonderful time. The crew were outstanding, the food was excellent and the bonus was that we had some great fishing! We saw eles every day and Peter showed us some great fishing spots!
The storm on Christmas Eve was quite an experience! Peter, Gilbert and Henry were amazing and took control making sure we were all safe.
A huge thank you for helping to organise everything, we will definitely be back!
All the very best for 2018.
Thanks for checking on us, we had a wonderful time in the lake and everyone was extremely impressed with the boat facilities, the crew and everything about the charter, we are grateful for your assistance.
The crew was very friendly and helpful especially the captain Mr. Peter and the deckhand Tafie, they should keep up the good work. The memories made were priceless and I am sure will be calling on you again soon for another trip.
Once again we wish to express our sincere gratitude for the memorable charter, will surely recommend you to family and friends.
All the best in your endeavors.
Back in the UK safe and sound.
Fishing was disappointing but boat and crew were excellent.