This lovely well maintained mid-range double decked pontoon syle houseboat will be available for hire from 1st January 2017 from Kariba. The crew are fantastic and the boat is very spacious and considered child-friendly.
- CREW 3 crew comprising Captain, chef and deckhand
- MAX PAX 14 Max
- CRUISING SPEED 5 Knots - very economical
- FUEL Dry Boat
- CABINS 5 cabins (1 x double en-suite, 2 x double that share en-suite, 1 x twin, 1 x cabin with 3 single beds) All cabins have large windows letting in loads of light and a breeze off the water. All beds have tented mosquito nets. Also plenty mattresses and mosquito nets for those that want to sleep on top deck under the stars.
- AIR CONDITIONING: No, Cabins have large windows which let in the breeze off the lake.
- TOILETS 3 toilets
- SHOWERS 3 showers
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- COLD SPACE: 4 Freezers and 1 Fridge
- POWER 220V power supply when generator is on for plug points and a 24V Battery system for lights.
- PLUG POINTS Both round and square plug points.
- POOL Splash pool on upper deck
- CHILD FRIENDLY Yes
- BRAAI Gas Braai on top deck
- Landing Net, Keep Nets and Cray Fish Traps on board.
- TENDER BOATS 2 Pontoon Tenders - 1 x 40hp mariner and 1 x 30hp Mariner Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING Currently at Marineland. Parking is $5 per night per vehicle and it is safe and guarded.
- BOARDING TIMES: Boarding is 11.30am and disembarking is 9.30am. Please note that back to back charters are not permitted on this boat.
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All linen, bath towels and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats and generator
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Personal Toiletries - including hand soap, shampoo & air freshener
- Cleaning materials - including bin bags, dishwashing soap, pot scourers & Toilet Paper
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Mosquito Repellant (Please supply lotion and not spray)
- Swimming towels
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF2693
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 60ft (18.29m)
Engine: Nissan 2.5 Diesel Engines
Mooring: Andora Harbour
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games