Power Sails Houseboat
Power Sails Houseboat
Power Sails is an upmarket 65ft single steel hull air-conditioned cruiser powered by two Volvo Penta inboard motors. Six guests are accommodated in 1 en suite double cabin and 2 twin cabins which share a shower and toilet, while the remaining guests sleep on the sheltered upper deck.
Various card and board games and a CD player are on board for guests use (Guests to supply all music)There are two16 foot tender boats for fishing and game viewing, each with a 75hp outboard motor.
- MAX PAX 10 (6 for comfort)
- CREW 3 (Captain, Chef and Deck Hand)
- CRUISING SPEED 8 knots
- CABINS (1 double cabin en suite and 2 Twin cabins sharing ablutions) Mosquito nets provided
- EXTRA BEDDING for those sleeping on the sheltered upper deck (mosquito nets)
- TOILETS 2
- SHOWERS 2
- KITCHEN Fitted kitchen with ample cold space
- TOP DECK Partially covered top deck with comfortable seating
- POWER SUPPLY 5kva generator with 220V and 12V power supply for all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS Round and Square plugs on board
- AIR CONDITIONING Lounge and Main Cabin are Air conditioned Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- BRAAI Charcoal braai
- CHILD FRIENDLY Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- SWIMMING POOL No
- TENDER BOATS 2 x 16ft tender boats for fishing and game viewing Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING at Marineland Harbour. Guarded Parking at $5 per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night.
- BOARDING 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- FUEL INCLUDED
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats, two stroke oil
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- 15% VAT and 2% Tourism Levy
- All meals and drinks
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- Fishing requirements i.e rods, bait and tackle packs
- Cleaning materials, dishwashing soap and toilet paper
- Bathroom soap and personal toiletries
- Swimming and bath towels
- First aid kit
Recommended Charter Routes
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 1223
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 65ft (19.81m)
Engine: 2 x Volvo Penta inboard
Extra FacilitiesFuel inclusive. Conditions apply.
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games