Neat, well maintained and small Dolphin Cruiser. Ideal for the small family get away!
- CREW: 2 crew comprising Captain & chef/deckhand
- MAX PAX: 4
- CABINS: 2 cabins (1 x double - en suite & 1 x twin)
- TOILETS: 2
- SHOWERS: 2
- COLD SPACE: 1 x deepfreeze and 2 large cold boxes
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- GENERATOR 5.5kva with 220 V power supply to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS square plugs, clients must bring adaptors if needed.
- AIR CONDITIONED: Yes Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- SPLASH POOL No swimming facilities
- BRAAIS - No braai on board
- CHILD FRIENDLY: preferrably children 4 years and older
- TENDER BOATS: 1 x Sportsman with 85hp motor for 5 pax Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Marineland. Guarded Parking for $5 per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night.
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats and generator
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Cleaning materials, dishwashing soap, toilet paper, bathroom soap and personal toiletries
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Bath and Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF1404
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 40ft (12.19m)
Engine: 1 x Volvo 6 Cylinder Volvo Pentra
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Mo hi and yes we are back now and had a great experience. I did fill in a questionnaire on the boat and said so. The crew and everything was great and it is a very well appointed boat. Had a bit of trouble with a plumbing leak but the captain was able to contain the problem. We went to Home, Gordon’s bay, Ellie point, Antelope, Home – in that order - and it cost us 200 litres of diesel and 15 litres of petrol which was very economical.
I would happily recommend to anyone with the one proviso that you must realize that you are living very close to the crew who are excellent at keeping out the way but in the end there is only limited space for them to hide. For this reason I would not recommend more than 4 passengers. We had 3 and it was very comfortable and excellent value.
I am a seasoned “houseboat fundi” having sailed on many and varied. I would certainly hire Prodata again under the same circumstances. For my brother – from RSA - it was his first time on the lake and he was simply in seventh heaven