Rendezvous is a great pontoon houseboat for 12 people to have a wonderful holiday on Kariba.
- CREW: 2 crew comprising Captain, chef/deckhand
- MAX PAX: 14 (12 for comfort)
- CRUISING SPEED: 12 knots per hour
- CABINS: 5 - 3 x twin single bunk cabins and 2 x double cabins
- AIRCONDITIONED: No.
- TOILETS: 2
- SHOWERS: 2 (+ one outside cold shower)
- GENERATOR with 220 V power supply to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS - square and round
- COLD SPACE - Ample
- SPLASH POOL on upper deck
- TENDER BOATS: 5 pax sport speed type tender boat. Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Marineland. Vehicle Parking is $5 per night per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night.
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Bath Towels
- Cutlery and crockery
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Toilet Paper, Bathroom Soap & Dishwashing Soap and Cleaning Materials
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KA 940
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Engine: 6 Cylinder Volvo Penta Motor
Mooring: Marineland Harbour
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games