Return to Eden Houseboat
Return to Eden Houseboat
Return to Eden is a 75 ft. double decked, air conditioned pontoon that has been recently refurbished and hence makes it one of the more comfortable and well-appointed vessels on the Lake. With its large carrying capacity of 18 passengers Return to Eden is a popular vessel for large family getaways.
- MAX PAX 18
- CREW 3 (Captain, Chef and Deck Hand)
- CABINS 6 double cabins en suite (shower, toilet and basin)
- Extra toilet, shower and Basin on lower deck for those not in cabins
- EXTRA BEDDING Extra bedding available on the top deck
- AIR CONDITIONED All cabins are air conditioned Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- TOP DECK Extremely spacious top deck partially covered
- STAIRS to top deck have hand rails and are very secure
- POOL Large Pool with 4 sun loungers and an 8 piece garden furniture set for sunbathing
- DINING AREA 12 seater dining table with a Children's dining area seating 8
- CHILD FRIENDLY Yes
- BAR Bar area with 8 bar stools
- TENDER BOATS 2 skimmer mini pontoon tender boats with capacity for 14 guests. (Speedboat can be arranged on request) Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- KITCHEN Fitted kitchen with ample cold space and new chest freezer behind the bar
- ICE MAKER on board, but please also bring your own for your cooler boxes.
- WASHING MACHINE & TUMBLE DRYER for clients comfort
- POWER SUPPLY 35kva Generator which powers the aircons, deep freezers, lights and geysers
- PLUG POINTS Round Plugs only, so clients must bring adaptors
- MOORING at Marineland harbour
- VEHICLE PARKING: Guarded parking provided at $5 per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night
- BOARDING at 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All cleaning materials and toilet paper
- Bath Towels
- 15% VAT and 2% Tourism Levy
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats, two stroke oil
- Eden will consume approximately 90 litres of diesel per night and each tender will use approximately 15 litres of petrol and one bottle of two stroke oil per night
- Please note: the above fuel usage is an estimation for your reference and actual amount consumed will vary with routing.
- All meals and drinks
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- Fishing requirements i.e rods, bait and tackle packs
- Ice (There is a ice making machine for drinks)
- First aid kit
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 1473
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 75ft (22.86m)
Engine: Twin nissan 6 cylinder
Mooring: Marineland Harbour
Extra FacilitiesSolar power supply
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Thank you very much. Our trip, the crew and boat itself was excellent. Thank you for the suggestion. It was a pleasure to do business with you and I will certainly contact in the future should I wish to book another boat. I hope that 2017 bring much change for Zimbabwe.
I just wanted to say thank you for organising everything for me we had such a lovely trip and the boat and crew were amazing!
Thanks again for all your time and help
We are well back to Knysna and France for my friends.We enjoy our cruise on Return of Eden, the crew was friendly and helpful,the catering was excellent, and the boat was really adapted to our group.
Only disappointment was the game on the bank,only few,I think that was due to the late end of raining season and the heavy poaching on the Zimbabue reserve, For the fishing it was poor too,may be due to the hight water level.
Thank for your organization and the welcome of Tender.
We had a wonderful time
The Boat, its absolutely excellent we do not mind getting the same boat next year, the bedrooms, toilets, showers relaxing area NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL
The Staff, they were ALL excellent the cook and the captain were 100% cooperative , I hope when we get the boat next year there will still be there.
You guy’s thanks for everything hope to do business with you again next year
Hi Mo I would like to thank you and the crew for the super time we all experienced on the Return to Eden I will whenever I speak with people recommend you and Return to Eden. I will be leaving early tomorrow morning for 5 or 6 days with friends to Kanyemba for some more fishing. We may be back in a year or so and will be in contact.