Royal Game Houseboat
Royal Game Houseboat
The Royal Game is among one of the most popular dolphin cruisers on the lake and can comfortably accommodate 6 guests. Recently repainted and meticulously maintained, this vessel is fitted out to a high specification and is ideal for smaller parties and couples. The accommodation consists of 2 air conditioned twin single bunks and the central dining area converts into a double cabin.
Royal game comes standard with TV and CD player, a fully equipped galley with microwave oven and the usual services of a friendly and helpful crew. The vessel tows one 8 seater mini pontoon tender boat for your fishing and game viewing excursions.
- MAX PAX 8 (6 for comfort)
- CREW 2 (Captain & Chef/Deck Hand)
- CRUISING SPEED 12 knots
- CABINS 3 (2 x Twin cabins and Lounge converts to a double cabin)
- EXTRA BEDDING for those sleeping on the sheltered upper deck
- AIR CONDITIONED lounge and 2 cabins are air conditioned Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- TOILETS 2
- SHOWERS 3
- TOP DECK Partially covered top deck with comfortable seating
- KITCHEN Fitted kitchen with ample cold space
- ENTERTAINMENT TV, Video and CD player
- POWER SUPPLY 220V from an 8Kva Generator which powers all the electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS Both round and square plug points on board
- MOSQUITO NETS for all guests
- BRAAI Charcoal and gas braai on board
- SWIMMING POOL No
- CHILD FRIENDLY No
- TENDER BOATS 1 x 8 seater tender boat for fishing and game viewing Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORED at Marineland Harbour
- VEHICLE PARKING: Guarded parking provided at $5 per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night
- BOARDING 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- 15% VAT and 2% Tourism Levy
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats, two stroke oil
- All meals and drinks
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- Fishing requirements i.e rods, bait and tackle packs
- Cleaning materials, dishwashing soap and toilet paper
- Bathroom Soap and personal toiletries
- Swimming and bath towels
- First aid kit
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 1438
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 45ft (13.72m)
Engine: 6 Cylinder Volvo Penta
Mooring: Marineland Harbour
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Everything was spot on. The skipper was excellent and we enjoyed every minute.
Thank you for everything
Thanks so much for your organization for our recent holiday. We really enjoyed our time on Royal Game, and the crew were excellent.
Thank you for the trip we had a great time.
The boat and crew were great and was very impressed with the catering, was a little concerned over the quantity and quality of the food beforehand but it was even better than we hoped and would recommend that as a solution to anyone hiring a boat.
The fishing was pretty bad, but not much anyone can do, I blame the weather at the time, regardless we had a great trip.
Thanks for your e-mail. We had a wonderful time and I have just recommended you and the boat to Mr Chad Williams who I understand made a booking for early May.
Thank you very much for arranging the house boat. My brother and his boys really enjoyed it. We caught fish and saw a pride of lions.
The crew were great and the boat was spotless. No complaints and I will definitely used it again in the future.