Sheer Magic Houseboat
Sheer Magic Houseboat
Sheer Magic is a comfortable 60 ft. pontoon houseboat that can accommodate 16 passengers, 8 of which in 4 twin cabins. A further 8 passengers will be accommodated on the spacious upper deck.
- MAX PAX 16
- CREW 3 (Captain, Chef & Deck Hand)
- CABINS 4 twin cabins, 2 of which are en suite (shower, toilet and basin) 2 separate showers and toilets for those sleeping up stairs
- EXTRA BEDDING available on the upper deck and lounge area
- TOILETS 4
- AIR CONDITIONING No
- SHOWERS 4
- LOWER DECK lounge area
- TOP DECK Spacious top deck partially covered
- SPLASH POOL on the upper deck
- TENDER BOATS 2 skimmer mini pontoon tender boats for fishing and game viewing Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- KITCHEN Fitted kitchen with ample cold space
- POWER SUPPLY 5.5 kva generator for all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS Round and Square plug points on board
- BRAAI Charcoal braai - but clients to supply their own charcoal
- CHILD FRIENDLY Yes
- MOORING at Marineland harbour.
- VEHICLE PARKING: Guarded parking provided
- BOARDING at 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All linen, bath towels and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- Toilet paper, washing liquid and soap
- All fuel and outboard oil (the main vessel, tender boats and generators will be full before departure- on return to harbour at the end of the trip you will be required to re-fuel these and settle in USD cash at that time)
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Swimming towels & darts
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully Inclusive Option:
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 1329
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 60ft (18.29m)
Engine: 2 x Nissan CK 10 Diesel Engines
Mooring: Chawara harbour
Extra Facilitiespool/jacuzzi combo
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
I wanted to leave a review of the houseboat 'Sheer Magic' but can't find out how to leave a review on your website. However, just wanted to say that we had the most wonderful time, and thank you to Aaron, Prince and Richmond who were marvellous at looking after a group of 10 of us. Aaron has the patience of a saint, and Richmond produced the most fantastic meals. Prince kept our rooms immaculate and generally was incredibly willing to help in any way. The houseboat was very comfortable and we had a holiday to remember. Thanks so much
Dear Mo and Sonya,
I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful trip we had, and that Sheer Magic definitely lived up to her name! The staff were amazing, the food was delicious and the fishing was good. The sunset cruises were spectacular. We will definitely be back.
Please convey our thanks and appreciation to Aron, Richman and Prince – they are absolute stars!