This Is It Houseboat
This Is It Houseboat
This Is It is a newly refurbished twin float pontoon boat to return to the water in July. She has 6 double, fully air-conditioned, enclosed and en-suite cabins that can comfortably accomodate a maximum of 12 people. Two of the cabins have their own private balcony areas. The crew of 4, are trained to give you personalised service that will ensure that your stay on their boat is memorable.
- MAX PAX 12
- CREW 4 crew (Captain, chef and 2 deck hands)
- CRUISING SPEED 10 knots
- CABINS 6 cabins - Bottom deck has 2 x double and 2 x twin, Middle Deck has 2 x double. All cabins are full air-conditioned and are en-suite.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Fully air-conditioned throughout the boat.
- SHOWERS 6
- TOILETS 6
- HOT WATER is supplied by 2 solar power geysers
- FITTED KITCHEN fully equipped kitchen on board that uses Gas and Electricity
- COLD SPACE Ample
- POWER SUPPLY 2 x 7,5KVA Generators and a solar inverter lighting system.
- PLUG POINTS square and round plugs in all cabins, clients to bring adaptors if necessary
- MID DECK lounge and dining area is an open plan design which ensures that one can view the lakes' offerings.
- BAR Adjacent to the bar area is an outdoor plunge pool.
- TOP DECK offers ample space to soak up the Kariba sun and enjoy magnificent sunsets over sundowners. There is also a viewing platform for game viewing.
- BRAAI skottle braai on board
- TENDER BOATS 2 Pontoon Type Tender Boats (1 x 6pax and 1 x 10pax) for fishing and game viewing. Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- CHILD FRIENDLY Railing and mesh all round making it a child friendly houseboat (although children must be watched at all times)
- SAFETY Life rings, life rafts and fire fighting equipment on board
- MOORED at Andora Harbour
- VEHICLE PARKING: Guarded parking provided
- BOARDING at 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All linen including Bath Towels and mosquito nets
- Cleaning materials, ie dish washing liquid, handy andy and toilet paper
- All fuel and outboard oil (the main vessel, tender boats and generators will be full before departure- on return to harbour at the end of the trip you will be required to re-fuel these and settle in USD cash at that time)
- Fuel consumption is approximately 90 litres per night for the main vessel and 20 litres per tender per night
- All meals, drinks, condiments, serviettes and personal toiletries etc.
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Ice (recommended 4 blocks per day during winter and 5 blocks per day in the summer months)
- Swimming towels
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
- Crew gratuities
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 1084
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 18ft (5.49m)
Engine: 2 x D4 Volvo Penta 220 Diesel Engines
Mooring: Andora Harbour
Extra FacilitiesSurround sound home theatre, flat screen TV with DVD player.
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games