What a Pleasure Houseboat
What a Pleasure Houseboat
A comfortable, spacious and child friendly houseboat with plenty of upper deck space both in sun and shade and accommodates up to 8 passengers.
- Accommodation is in 3 double cabins with extra bedding for those wishing to sleep on deck
- 2 bathrooms with shower, toilet and basin
- Top deck splash pool and large semi covered sun deck
- Lounge and dining area with bar
- Fitted kitchen with 2 deep freezers and several loose cold boxes
- Power supplied 220V and 12V
- There are square plugs on board and adaptors must be supplied by clients
- 3 crew (Captain, chef and deckhand)
- Moored at Marine Land
- There are two tender boats available, but only staff are allowed to drive, clients are more than welcome to take and tow their own boats.
- Boarding at 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
2013 Dry boat charter rates: $POA/night for up to 12 passengers. Inclusive of all taxes.
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- All taxes and levies
- All fuel and outboard oil (the main vessel, tender boats and generators will be full before departure- on return to harbour at the end of the trip you will be required to re-fuel these and settle in USD cash at that time)
- Fuel consumption is approximately 70 litres per night for the main vessel and 20 litres per tender per night
- All meals, drinks, condiments, toilet paper, serviettes, washing liquid, soap and personal toiletries etc.
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Ice (recommended 4 blocks per day during winter and 5 blocks per day in the summer months)
- Swimming towels
- Cleaning and washing materials
- Toiletries including toilet paper
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
- Crew gratuities
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF680
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 65ft (19.81m)
Engine: : 1 x 4 cylinder Deutz Buffalo engine
Extra FacilitiesLinen, mosquito nets and cuttlery are provided (please bring your own swimming towels for hygiene purposes). 6 KVA generator and a CD player music system.
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
I have been meaning to write and say what a great time and experience we had on 'What a Pleasure' and, how great the staff were, really, my friends from Auz were so impressed. There was not a thing we had to think of. They had such good attitudes and went beyond what was required of them. Will certainly recommend it, great value for money.
I believe my friends are already talking about the next trip!
Thanks for all your help on it too.
All the best,