Zambezi Trader Houseboat
Zambezi Trader Houseboat
The Zambezi Trader house boat is 160ft long and can accommodate 50 passengers in 2 four berth family cabins, 16 1st class twin cabins with en-suite bathrooms and 5 luxury spacious cabins situated on the top deck. The core concept behind the design of the boat was to allow as much fresh air and natural light in as possible. As a result guests can relax and enjoy the comfort of the spacious public areas whilst experiencing the lake to its full potential. The ship is ideal for wedding celebrations and conferences or just gathering of friends and family for a fabulous holiday cruise.
- 16 en suite twin cabins, 3 public bathrooms, fully fitted galley, a large cold room and 2 generator rooms.
- All rooms light and airy with mosquito gauze
- From front to back B-deck comprises of a pool/sun deck, an expansive lounge/bar/dance floor area, two x 4 sleeper family bunk cabins, a double en suite cabin, a conference room, the scullery and a dining saloon with two exquisite protruding 12 seated verandas. There is also a fully stocked CASH BAR on board and full first aid facility.
- C-deck is where our 5 luxury double en suite cabins all with their own private balconies are located and a large open air sun downer deck with a bar. The wheelhouse is situated onD-deck.
Other Charter Options:
1. Joint Ventures- we can arrange joint ventures for larger groups with any of the Lakeside Lodges allowing you to take advantage of the extra activities they may offer and extend capacity to cater for weddings and conferences.
2. Day Cruises- fabulous day cruises to the Matusadona National Park. This includes excellent cuisine, bar and disco, massage treatments and rest cabins while taking in the stunning scenery and wildlife.
3. Conferences and Weddings- a delightful and different venue for your special day. Joint ventures with the Lakeside lodges increases capacity to 100 guests.
4. Transfers- the vessel can transfer up to 200 guests to any lodge in the Eastern basin, while enjoying the comfort and luxury of the facilities on board.
Full ship hire
- To hire the Zambezi Trader per day, please enquire.
- Please enquire for rates of the other charter options.
- Included in this price is the use of the 4 tender boats, cruising & generator diesel, tender boat fuel, ice, ZTA 2% levy and the 15% VAT.
- All meals, drinks, personal toiletries etc.
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Swimming towels
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- Vehicle parking fees
- Crew gratuities
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 2315
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 160ft (48.77m)
Engine: 2 x 200hp Cummins diesels
Mooring: Andora Harbour
Extra FacilitiesConference and wedding facilities, transfers and cruises available.
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games