T & C
The following terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the agent, hirer or client.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED
- 1. Agents and Clients to Acquaint Themselves
It is the responsibility of the hirer to acquaint himself and all members of the party with these conditions. The agent / client shall be responsible for the conduct of the members of the party during the duration of the charter.
- Booking Conditions
- provisional booking will be held for a maximum of 14 Working days only and will only be confirmed upon receipt and only when the payment has been cleared in the bank. Thereafter failure to pay the deposit this offer may be unconditionally withdrawn without any further correspondence.
- The balance of the total amount is due 45 days prior to the date of departure – unless a different date is stated on the invoice.
Should payment not be made by this time the Owner reserves the right to cancel the booking and the agents / clients’ deposit will be forfeited in FULL.
- Upon receiving the Full Charter Fee – should there be a cancellation made 60 days and above prior to departure the refund will be less 15% administration fee.
- However the booking should be cancelled 30 days prior to departure the client will forfeit the FULL charter fee,
Should a cancellation be due to an illness or any unforeseen circumstance we may ask for proof?
- In all instances the booking cancelled will only be refunded the deposit received less a 25% handling fee, Only on the condition we have found another agent, client to take over the charter dates , .
- NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN ON ANY NO SHOWS OR WHERE A PERSON LEAVES A TRIP BEFORE ITS DUE END
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE