T & C
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the company and hirer.
- A provisional booking will be held for up to 10 days and will only be confirmed to secure the dates upon receipt of a deposit.
- The deposit will be 20% of the full charter amount if booked more than 6 months in advance. If less than 6 months but more than 45 days in advance the deposit required will be 50% of the full charter amount. If booking less than 45 days before charter, full payment is required.
- Any balance of the total amount is due 45 days prior to the date of departure unless previously agreed upon in writing.
- Should payment not be made by this time the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking and will refund a portion of the deposit paid if the charter is resold, retaining an administration fee.
NB: IN ALL INSTANCES WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO RE-SELL YOUR CHARTER, IF SO WE WILL REFUND YOU LESS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE OF $500.00
NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN ON NO SHOWS OR WHERE A PERSON LEAVES A TRIP BEFORE IT’S DUE END
THE HIRER BEING …………………………………………………… AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BEHALF OF HIM/HERSELF AND ALL MEMBERS OF THE PARTY BEING THE PASSENGERS ON BOARD AND ANY DAILY VISITORS, HEREAFTER BEING INCLUDED IN THE TERM ’PASSENGERS’.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to acquaint him/herself and all members of the party, with these conditions.
The hirer shall be responsible for the conduct of the members of the party during the duration of the charter.
The company nor its agents accepts no liability for any loss and/or damage that may arise or be suffered by the hirer , Act of God, inclement weather or statutory intervention during the duration of the charter.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to accept or retain any person on charter at any time should such person’s physical or mental condition or general health condition, general attitude and deportment impede the operation of the charter or the welfare of staff and other passengers and enjoyment of other passengers.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the price of the charter and/or charge a surcharge on top of rates quoted and/or monies already received due to any increases in cost including Statutory increases.
Note: Whilst every effort is made to ensure the highest standard of maintenance on our vessel and tender boats a breakdown or delay could occur at any time, which is beyond the control of the company. Any such problem will be rectified as soon as humanly possible under the prevailing conditions.
- All passengers agree that swimming or walking or use of tender boats is at their own risk, and neither the Owners nor their agents can be held responsible for any possible animal attacks or other injuries, or the consequences from these attacks or injuries.
- All passengers undertake that they will not interfere in anyway with the operation of the boat and tenders by the Captain/Driver and agree that should he advise against any instructions given to him by the passengers, they will abide by his advice and that in all respects generally they shall refer to him as being in charge.
- All passengers hereby waive and abandon any claims against the owners or their agents in respect of death or bodily injuries sustained by all passengers travelling on the Vessel. All passengers further agree that the company will not be liable to compensate any of the passengers for any loss or damage of property sustained whilst travelling upon or embarking or disembarking from the boat or tenders.
- All passengers agree that travel on the boat and tenders is entirely at their own risk and are deemed to be aware of and accept the risk of the activities and events of the charter including inter alias contact with wildlife, fishing, boating, swimming and embarkation and disembarkation.
- The Owner and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and/or affiliates shall not be liable to any passenger in whole or in part, to the extent permissible by the law of Zimbabwe, for any loss, injury, death and/or damage (including, but not limited to, consequential or special damages or loss of profits) of whatever nature and howsoever arising and whether by way of negligence to any passenger or third party or not. All passengers hereby waive and abandon any such claims and agree that this waiver will also be binding on the heirs, dependents, assignees, trustees, executors or other representatives of any passenger who is conveyed or in respect of whom there is a failure to convey, as the case may be.
- All passengers agree to replace or pay for any equipment or fittings lost through negligence of any passengers.
- All passengers agree that the company nor its agents cannot be held responsible for any expenses incurred by the passengers including hotel bills or loss of any onward connection for any reason whatsoever.
- On payment of the Charter, all passengers accept and agree to the terms and conditions set by the company.